DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVES – DSR/UMBHRD/02/18
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Going out to the market alongside the Business Development Officers to bring in new business to the bank. The job holder will be paid a retainer plus Commission.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- To market the bank products and services
- Bringing new customers
- Meeting sales targets
- Giving customer feedback
- Participate in Sales drives
- Promoting bank brands in respective areas through customer interaction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum grade of C (plain) in KCSE
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized institution.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computers
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
Applications to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org .The applications should reach us on or before 31st March 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. CV’s